Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh, Who Am I Kidding...

Alright, I admit it, I really made this blog as an alternate so that those of certain "situations" can contact me without the danger of becoming involved in my personal life, though I doubt that I will be able to keep that up for very long. I am here to offer any help to those who need it, but I'm not sure myself of what I am able to offer quite yet. I can tell you however, that my experiences with this special kind of "dilemma" are not a faux. They are genuine, I know that for certain. Sadly, I only can remember certain bits and pieces from when I was having these same "problems", and those that I can remember, I remember to the very last detail, which I find rather... odd.

I can assure you that I am no longer in involved in that "situation", and that I am completely free of danger... though, because of what I'm doing right now, I don't think that will last for very long... I think I was better off keeping it to myself, but now..... now, because I'm forcing my way into the picture again, I may be putting myself in even greater danger than what I was in before. Hopefully that's not the case...

I hope that at least some of you understand what message I am trying to convey to you. I can only hope that some of you will find this blog... I don't want my all my efforts for this to go in vain...

-Xand

No comments:

Post a Comment