Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do You Ever Get That Uneasy Feeling...

So. I've been doing fairly well since my last post. I now have secured a job, and the income is fairly decent. But anyways, that's not what I'm here to talk about. The other day, I had some odd occurrence happen to me that I haven't had for a while.
Yesterday, I was at a relative's house, acting my usual normal self. I had just bought a new weapon the day before, and I had it in my car, so I decided to take it into the backyard, to take some pictures of it, and "model" it. The house I was at is near some old railroad tracks that aren't used that often anymore, and on the other side of them are some dense woods. So as I was doing my thing with my new weapon, I started to get that weird feeling that you have sometimes; you know, the one where you feel as if you're being watched, or something like that. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone or anything else in the yard, nor was anyone looking at me from inside the house. I couldn't see over the 7-foot-tall fence that surrounded the yard, so I didn't know if something was over there or not. I paid no attention to it after a while, since the feeling only lasted for a couple of minutes. That was the only peculiar thing that had happened to me that day.
Now, I don't want to be one to jump to conclusions, but hopefully, that feeling I had yesterday didn't come from the source that I am thinking about. Well, I suppose that the past is in the past, and should stay that way. I don't want to dwell on these thoughts any more. I am now sitting in my own room, safe from anything from that time, so long ago...
That's all for today. Until next time.

-Xand








NOTE: huh, I felt that strange feeling again just now, for a moment. Hm, must be my imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment