Monday, January 17, 2011

Immediate Dreams And Distant Memories...?

I... seem to be.... having dreams. Dreams that... I think, may be.... memories. Memories that... don't seem like they belong to me, necessarily. Though, somewhere, deep, deep within my soul... I think that they might in fact be mine. I don't know how or why, but, the events that happen in those memories, dreams or whatever they are, seem all to familiar. But, why haven't I remembered or seen these "memories", up until recently? I just don't know or understand. And to make even these memories even more impossible for them to belong to me... The place and time they happen in, isn't even from this CENTURY, or MILLENIA for that matter! I'm serriously freaking out!

.... Sorry about that. I'm just... well really confused. Hopefully more sleep and some changes in habits will fix things up.

-Xand

No comments:

Post a Comment