Friday, March 18, 2011

Investigative Efforts, All For Naught...

Damn. I've used this whole past month to try and figure things out, but I haven't found anything new; only hypothetical conclusions. Sorry, I should slow down and explain.

I'll start with the easiest to explain: the train, bus and plane tickets. I went to the airport that was closest to where I live, and where I apparently bought my first set of tickets. I brought them with me, just in case I needed to have some kind of proof that I bought them. I conversed with the person at the information desk, trying to figure out something, trying to get any kind of important information that I could. I was told that there were no recent records of me buying any tickets, except for one that I had bought several years ago when I went to visit some relatives out of state. When I showed them the tickets, they took them and walked away somewhere for a bit, then came back with them, telling me that, even though they appear to have all the credentials for official tickets, they must be some sort of counterfeits. Even though I wanted to keep asking, to see if I could get some answers, I ended it there, knowing that if I tried, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with my efforts. It was essentially the same story with the train tickets, which I had apparently purchased at a train station further away; same with the bus tickets. No records, no evidence, nothing.

Moving on to the assorted items from the bag. I looked again over the receipts from the bag, thinking there might be a date or the name of the stores at which I had bought any of the items, since I didn't really take a close look at them the first time. Unfortunately the info that I was hoping to find had been marked out by black permanent marker, another of the items that was in the bag. I haven't figured out anything for the spray paint cans yet.

Now for the key, camera, and crumpled white printer paper. I took the disposable camera, and attempted to open it; it was rather easy, since it looked like it had been tampered with before. To my dismay, I didn't find the film that was supposed to be inside. I took the unknown key and tried it on all the locks around my house, but it didn't fit for any of them. I've been trying it on any other locks that I can possibly think of, but still no match so far. As for the crumpled white printer paper, I had passed it off as a random piece of garbage, but I keep feeling that it's somehow more than that. I still need to figure out what to do with that.

I’m still thinking about that receipt for the gun…. I obviously don’t have the gun, so where could it be? Did I hide it somewhere, or possibly get rid of it? Or does someone else have the gun now? I have yet to find answers to those questions.

Oh, and another thing… It seems circumstances have gotten a lot better, but not completely. I haven’t blacked out or woken up with any memory loss lately, and I haven’t seen Him around either. On top of that, I haven’t had any overly strange dreams. But, during the dead of night, I hear sounds, ones ever so faint, that I can’t explain. Sometimes I’m not sure if it’s my imagination or not. Also, every now and then, that “symbol” that was carved into my skin on my arm gets a slight burning sensation to it, and I can’t figure out why.

I hope that I’ll be able to find some answers soon to all of this insanity. That, or things go back to the way they were before all this. But I can’t help but think that’s not going to happen.


-Xand

No comments:

Post a Comment