Monday, April 4, 2011

A Message, And No More....

Sorry, I know it's been a while since my last post, and I know that I haven't been posting that often either. It's just.... I've been trying to ignore this part of my life, and get on with things, as they should be. But since I left you hanging, I may as well tell you what I found.

I used the black light on the paper. I did in fact find something. All it was was a jumble of letters. I didn't take the time to try and figure it out or whatever, so I'll just post it up here for you so you can see:

JQXB YAOPAS KD AQTFY GFZMG C

I don't want to even bother with it. I was expecting something that was actually clear, not this sort of crap. I'm tired of this nonsense, and I want to be done with it. Don't expect me to post anything more here that has anything to do with that or anything related to it. I am getting back to my normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment